16th April 2011, 11:12 PM
sanchezphilip89

Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?

Now i am completed my engineering in electronics and communication.what can i do next.so many job oppertunities in software field but i don't like it, any other option in job or higher education(not mtech and MBA ).

19th April 2011, 12:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?

You need to decide whether you would like to go for higher studies or go in for a job. If you would like to pursue a course you can go in for certification course from CISCO, VLSI etc. The duration should be around for an year. If you would like to work then opportunities are available in companies like DRDO. It is important that you select the stream of your interest and take the necessary steps for the same.
19th April 2011, 11:22 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?

you can do MBA also
8th May 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

can i have a job in IT sector after mtech in ec engineering
17th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE JOINED Mtech, CAN I DO MBA IN CORROSPONDENCE
14th August 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

which kind of service/job preferable after b tech in e c
22nd April 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in GATE-2013 with medium rank in ECE. Where can i take admission for M. Tech. (ECE)
2nd August 2013, 10:57 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

You have many opportunities....

If your interested to continue your studies you can go for m.tech,mba,ms....

As you belong to ece you can go ies exam(indian engineering service)..which makes your bright...

Even you have many job opportunities at both hardware & software field...

You have many good private companies...
1.ibm
2.accenture
3.capgemini
4.dell
5.infosys
6.tcs(tata consultancy service)
7.hcl
8.intel
9.infotech
10.cisco

make hay while the sunshines....

All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?