13th September 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer for SNAP exam?

i want to ask which book by which writer should i prefer for snap exam so that i can cover each and every section been asked in the snap exam..tnku

17th July 2015, 11:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer for SNAP exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to ask which book by which writer should i prefer for snap exam so that i can cover each and every section been asked in the snap exam..tnku
SNAP Exam Details:-

SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. This is an MBA Entrance Examination which is conducted by Symbiosis International University. So if you wish to pursue MBA from this university then you have to sit for this SNAP exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To pursue this course you need to complete graduation first in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • At graduation level you need to secure not less than 50% of marks at graduation level.
  • SC/ST candidates needs to get not less than 45% of marks in aggregate.
  • The final year students can also sit for this exam. On getting selected you have to submit the original documents as proof.
Exam Pattern:-
  • General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability- 40 marks
  • Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency- 40 marks
  • General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario- 40 marks
  • Analytical & Logical Reasoning- 60 marks
SNAP Books To Follow:-
  • Pearson Complete Guide to the CAT by Nishit K Sinha
  • SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Solved Papers (2004 – 2011)
  • Arihant Descriptive General English by S. P. Bakshi
  • Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
  • Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
  • Target SNAP – Past Papers (2005 - 2015) + 5 Mock Papers by Disha Experts
  • Map The SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test: 5 Mock Papers & Solved Papers by R.K.Jha
  • The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by Dinesh Khattar
  • Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Exam by Sanjeev Verma
  • Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Exam by Abhijit Guha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?