18th September 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum education qualification to become a college teacher in civil stream?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to become a Teacher and teach Civil stream to college students. So, what should I study further to get onto this post?

10th October 2020, 03:54 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: What should be the minimum education qualification to become a college teacher in civil stream?

In order to become a Civil Professor in good college, you must possess Master's Degree in Civil followed you should appear for competitive exams to become a professor such as GATE, NET,SLET, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?