27th April 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum marks in WBJEE to get a good rank for admission in top colleges of West Bengal?

What should be the minimum marks for wbjee to get a good rank for admission in top colleges of west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  2. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  4. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  5. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  7. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  8. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  9. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  10. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  11. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can take admission for B.Tech M.E?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  13. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  15. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  16. How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in good college after securing a rank of 5000 in WBJEE being a candidate of General category?
18th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the minimum marks in WBJEE to get a good rank for admission in top colleges of West Bengal?

what should be the minimum rank to get the admission in WBJEE
19th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the minimum marks in WBJEE to get a good rank for admission in top colleges of West Bengal?

i want to know my marks in wbjee my rank is 100906
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?