1st July 2010, 02:23 PM

Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?

i m M.Com, M.Ed, what are the procedure to get a government job in teaching field,in government school or colleges,do i need more qualification,when kendriya vidhalaya forms will be available

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc B.Ed how to get a job in government school or college? Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyala Forms? Any government job forms available?
  2. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  3. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  4. Am I eligible for teaching job in Kendriya Vidyalaya? What is the procedure?
  5. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  6. Can i apply for TGT in Bihar Government Schools at 42 years age?
  7. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  8. Can I teach in school after completing B.Tech and without giving TET exam? Provide the details about TET
  9. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  10. Is it beneficial to get TGT/PGT through CTET for 39 years old candidate?
  11. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya for a student whose father is a Non-Government employee?
  13. After completing MSc should I do B.ed? Will I get a chance to teach in government schools?
  14. What is the status of K V School Santragachi, Howrah in India?
  15. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  16. Best schools for class XI along with fees structure -- [New]
  17. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  18. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
6th April 2011, 05:17 PM
dava

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?

Check the attachment and you can directly meet govt schooling board.

The KVS intends to make recruitment for teaching posts for its schools all over India.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Nationals for Teaching posts in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) for the years 2010-11 and for drawing a panel of candidates:
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) : 160 posts in various Subjects
(UR-94,OBC-40, SC-19,ST-7)
•
Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800
•
Age Limit: 40 Years
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Computer Science : 16 Posts in various subjects
(UR-9,OBC-4,SC-2,ST-1)
•
Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800
•
Age Limit: 40 Years
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) : 202 Posts in various subjects
(UR-111,OBC-51,SC-28,ST-12)
•
Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600
•
Age Limit: 35 Years
Primary Teachers (PRT) : 820 Posts (UR-415,OBC-221,SC-123,ST-61, PH-24)
•
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
•
Age Limit : 30 Years
Physical Education Teacher (PET) : 23 Posts (UR-13,OBC-6,SC-3,ST-1)
•
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600
•
Age Limit : 35 Years
Drawing Teachers : 23 Posts(UR-13,OBC-6,SC-3,ST-1)
•
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
•
Librarian (LIB) : 30 Posts (UR-16,OBC-8, SC-4,ST-2)
•
•
Work Experience Teachers (Electrical Gadget and Electronics) (WET (EG & E) : 30
•
•
Music Teacher (MT) : 116 Posts (UR-60,OBC-31,SC-17,ST-8,PH-5)
•
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800 grade pay 4200
•
Principal : 31 Posts ( UR-22,OBC-5,SC-3,ST-1)
•
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade pay Rs.7600
•
Age Limit : 35-50 Years
Assistant : 04 Posts (UR-4,OBC-3)
•
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade pay Rs.4200
•
UDC : 40 Posts (UR-22,OBC-10, SC-6, SC-2)
•
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.2400
•
LDC : 95 Posts (UR-51,OBC-25, SC-13, ST-6)
•
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.1900
•
Age Limit : 27 Years
Driver : 01 Post (OBC-1)
•
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.1900
•

How To Apply : Duly filled in application in the prescribed format in an envelope

containing the application which must be super-scribed in bold letters as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________” and should reach at the following
address :

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Post Box No.4624
New Delhi-110016

Last date for applying you can find out through e mail [email protected].
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Schools_recruitment.pdf(585.5 KB, 284 views)
10th April 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?

sir, pls know my result of WET(EG & E) preliminary exam of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
11th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Please Inform me about the Drawing teacher job. I am passed art & craft diploma in KUK from 2007.
28th April 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

My name is Rupa Mallik
pls send my WET (EG & E) Preliminary result on my mail [email protected] my roll no. is 2703530022
1st May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

in u p tet is necessary to apply for vishisht b t c?how many chances to qualify tet
15th June 2011, 11:21 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you must have master degree for teaching and this is good ; you have it
so keep your eyes on employment news ..
and see the vacancies ....
and also see previous year paper for central school ...and also you have option to apply
in state level teacher vacancy ...
good luck
31st July 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of wet electrical gadgets and electronics mains
4th August 2011, 06:41 PM
frehman

first of you didn't clear your qualification . if you have a different qualification then you will get job on the those qualities . but all of above i tell you same job in all fields
bank sector
government sector
defense sector
government companies just like that iocl, bhel, nhpc
you can go in civil cervices, here having many scope about it
13th August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

when kendriya vidyalaya forms are available and from where to get every year
19th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a BE (EC) graduate. How can I get job in teching field in government colleges
2nd January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have complete my d.ed from mp this year. now i want to know that how will i get the job in govt. teacher. please tell me......
20th March 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

i am graduate nd ptt diploma, what should i do to get the government job?
7th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student of BA and i have completed NTT one year course with 84% ,what should i do to get government job ? its my humble request to guide me , its urgent
26th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

how much marks reqiired in ctet to get teaching job in government school .what eligibilities required for this job
9th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir I did MA(english) in A U campus ,Tadepalligudem, with the percentage of 56 which type of job can I get whether in govt or private sector
from
narasimha babu
paluru
2nd August 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a B.Tech graduate passed out in 2011 with 81%.how to get the lecturing job in government polytechnic college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?