19th March 2020, 10:18 AM
Preet Chaney

What should be the minimum score in 12th Board exams to be eligible for SBI Clerk entrance?

Hello Sir, I have passed 12th Non-Medical with 77%. Am I eligible for SBI Bank's Clerk examination post? If yes, then when and how to apply for it? And, has there been any recent changes in the SBI Clerk entrance syllabus?

23rd March 2020, 10:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in 12th Board exams to be eligible for SBI Clerk entrance?

Having just completed your Class 12th, you are not eligible to apply for SBI bank clerk recruitment or any other bank recruitment as the minimum education required to be eligible for clerical post in any nationalized bank of India is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, to appear in SBI bank clerk examination, you need to wait till you complete your graduation degree course.

For more details regarding SBI bank examinations, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in and then navigate to the career page. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?