18th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a BBA and handicapped candidate apply for Clerk job at Axis bank? Syllabus of Axis bank Clerk exam?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA in 5 years due to backlog from Alagappa University and got 47% marks. I am a handicapped candidate. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Clerk job at Axis bank? Syllabus of Axis bank Clerk exam?

24th December 2016, 06:25 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can a BBA and handicapped candidate apply for Clerk job at Axis bank? Syllabus of Axis bank Clerk exam?

Being honest i would like to come up to the point. Looking at your academic situation, it seems that you are not eligible for the government job (most;y good job).

Since, you do not meet the minimum eligibility requirement for the government job too. As it should be minimum of 50% in your graduation but you have only 47% along with so many back log.

So, it will be better for you to upload your resume with your current academic degree.
Based on your resume there will be many company who will need you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?