1st November 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What should be my cut off marks for joining government marine engineering colleges?

What should be my cut off marks for joining government marine engineering colleges? Can you please list me down all the colleges names and the cut-off marks which they expect to have? Also let me know the common criteria which they might follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  2. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  7. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  9. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  10. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  11. Is there any medical eligibility criteria for joining Marine Engineering course?
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  14. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  15. List of Government Colleges offering Marine Engineering?
  16. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
30th April 2017, 11:13 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be my cut off marks for joining government marine engineering colleges?

As you want to know cut off marks for joining Government Marine Engineering colleges here, I am going to tell you the same-

Tentative cut off marks-

For general category candidate- 130-145

For Sc/St candidate- 40-55 marks

The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc.

List of Government colleges for B.Tech -

>>Ambedkar Institute of Technology

>>Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

>>Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune

>>Invotech Institute of Advanced Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?