15th June 2012, 10:34 AM
durgamarella

What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech

i have secured 86% in s.s.c,92% in intermediate and 72% in btech.what should my gre score to get a good scholar ship in usa

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  2. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  3. Will I get a chance to do MS in USA/EUROPE with GRE score of 315?
  4. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  5. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  6. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  7. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  8. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  9. Can I get Scholarship to do M.S. in USA after scoring 950 in GRE?
  10. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  12. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course? -- [New]
  13. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  14. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Which country is providing good Education MS in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  18. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
26th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech

what percentage should i get i btech to do ms
8th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech

can you please show me scholarships details based on GRE score
24th August 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get full schlorship for my gre scroe is 302
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?