17th January 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What should be my next step to become an Army Officer after 11th?

Sir / ma'am I want to become army officer I got 85% in 10 board. And now I am in 11th with general science. What should be my next step can you please help me what should I do.

19th January 2022, 11:17 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my next step to become an Army Officer after 11th?

To join Indian Army as an officer, you have to appear and qualify in NDA.

NDA is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for the final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th January 2022, 11:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can prepare for the NDA examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates after qualifying in both stages will become eligible for the final selection.

You wil become eligible to appear in the examination next year. To get detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov in.
22nd January 2022, 05:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can become an Army officer after qualifying in NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted twice in a year. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed std 12th or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you can start preparation for the examination as per the syllabus. To get syllabus and other information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?