16th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Railways after studying B.Tech 1st year? Qualification necessary for the job?

Respected sir,
I am studying B.tech 1st year and has more intrest in doing job in railways will you please give me the information about necessary exam,qualification to apply for job.Waiting for reply.Send to [email protected]

19th March 2012, 11:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Railways after studying B.Tech 1st year? Qualification necessary for the job?

You can apply for suitable job positions in Railways according to your qualification. The eligibility criteria for jobs in Railways will differ as per the post you are applying to. Since you are pursuing B.Tech you can only apply for job positions based on 12th class qualifications. You can apply for entry level positions in Railways with this qualification. You should attend the RRB exam as part of this. Based on the score secured in the RRB exam your selection will be determined.
20th March 2012, 10:29 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Railways after studying B.Tech 1st year? Qualification necessary for the job?

hi friend.

Railway examination is a common exam in india and it is availabe for 12th pass, B.tech, M.tech and diploma students.

The jobs varies acccording to qualification. So you can apply for railway examination by giving your 12th standard qualification.

UPSC SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice ) exam is one of the best railway examinations.

Eligibilty Criteria

- Lower age limit is 17 and Upper age limit is 21
- Candidate must have passed intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must have a subject of mathematics as a compulsory subject and atleast one subject as Physics or chemistry.

This exam consist of two parts.
One is written test and another is personality test. Candidate Must have to qualify for the written test.

In Written test in consist of 3 papers i.e
-General ability test (English and G.k)
-Physical science
-Mathematics
Each paper consist of 200 marks with 2 hours for each paper.

For more information you can visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in/general/scra.htm

All the best.
30th August 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir TC ke lia qualification kya hai
11th July 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 1 b.tech but now i want to apply for upscscra exam 2o14.how can i apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?