27th February 2017, 11:15 PM
pragathi n shetty

What skills do I need to develop to get a job after completing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry and after completing it I need to work so I want to know what skills do I need to develop to get a job after completing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  3. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  4. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  5. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  7. Is a Quality Controller job in tobacco company a good choice after completing PG in MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  8. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  9. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  10. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  11. Jobs available after completing UG in BSc Maths? Opportunities and skills required?
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  13. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  14. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  15. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  16. Preparation of IAS during graduation
  17. Which is a better topic to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry
  18. Can a MSc microbiology person do Ph.D in analytical chemistry with the help of experience in the given field? -- [New]
17th October 2017, 02:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What skills do I need to develop to get a job after completing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragathi n shetty View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry and after completing it I need to work so I want to know what skills do I need to develop to get a job after completing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you are doing M.SC in analytical chemistry and want to go for job after completing post graduate degree, then you must have following skills to get good job:-

Skill Required after M.SC Analytical Chemistry to get good Job:-

>> Applicant must have good analytical and problem solving skills such as examining and interpreting results and make a perfect evaluation.

>> You must have a good quality of time management, Plan execution and team work.

>> Applicant must possess good skills of Written and oral communication as well as information technology.

Job Types after M.SC Analytical Chemistry:-

:- Analytical chemistry research associate.

:- Analytical chemistry lab manager.

:- Analytical chemist.

:- Analytical chemistry manager.

:- Research and development associate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?