15th July 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the standard cut-off for admission in Science PCM in CBSE or ISC Board?

I want to get Science stream with PCM subject combination in any CBSE or ISC affiliated schools but I have scored 50% only in 10th board's exam. Is this score good enough to get me admitted in any good recognized schools?

24th July 2020, 12:18 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the standard cut-off for admission in Science PCM in CBSE or ISC Board?

***Sorry to opt for PCB/PCM / PCMB minimum qualify marks is 60% in each subject ,75%
in overall.Specially in reputed school they wont consider you,but certain school may take you for admission.

###For ISC ,it depend upon the management and number of seats available, you an try for this ISC .
25th July 2020, 08:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the standard cut-off for admission in Science PCM in CBSE or ISC Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate as per CBSE or any recognised board to get admission in any specific stream.

The admission in school affiliated to various board is on the basis of entrance test or merit basis.

So, visit the official website of the school to get detail information about the admission criteria and minimum required aggregate to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?