8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Punjab Board exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th Punjab State Board exam?

Hello, I have just entered in 10th class of Punjab State Board. I want to know about the format of Board exam listed by Punjab State Board. And tell me what percentage I have to secured for getting Science in Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  2. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study Humanities in Higher Secondary?
  4. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
  8. Percentage required in 10th ICSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam?
  11. How can I study further in Chennai being a 10th Punjab Board student of Patiala?
  12. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Science in Shillong? Cutoff percentage required in 10th Meghalaya Board exam for admission?
  13. Percentage required in 10th ABSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed AHSEC school?
  14. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Punjab Board to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?
  16. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  17. Top 10 GSEB Higher Secondary schools offering Science in Surat? Percentage required to get admission?
  18. Should I shift from ICSE to PSEB for better opportunities being a 10th student?
15th May 2018, 05:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Punjab Board exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th Punjab State Board exam?

Cutoff marks need to get admission in good schools in science stream vary school to school. As there are numerous number of schools, there are numerous number of cutoff. In average, if you get 90% marks in overall, then, you are well prepare to get admission in class 11 in Science stream.

To know the format of exam well, go through the model question paper of class 10 of PSEB board. Click the links to see the papers.
Science paper
Mathematics Paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?