24th March 2018, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?

Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in YB Patil Polytechnic for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course? Please tell me about this immediately.

29th April 2018, 06:16 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in YB Patil Polytechnic for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Candidates who have passed Class X or SSC examinations with Mathematics, Science and English subjects with minimum 35% marks are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in YB Patil Polytechnic. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates have to contact the YB Patil Polytechnic for the admission. They can find the details in the YB Patil Polytechnic website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?