17th December 2011, 10:33 PM
arjun macho

What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

i want to ask you that which line will be suitable for me either MBBS OR IIT because i have heard that there is more income in IIT

18th December 2011, 05:19 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun macho View Post
i want to ask you that which line will be suitable for me either MBBS OR IIT because i have heard that there is more income in IIT
yes of course you are right.if you study mbbs for 4 years and then do atleast two additional courses which will atleast take 9 years to study medical.but as concerned to engineering ,if you study a single good course in iit then your range is gone up ,you will get atleast a minimum salary of 3 lakhs per monthand 36 lakhs per annum
18th December 2011, 08:49 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

Quote:
What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

There is no any definition of Best Job as every job is best in itself and have good opportunities .The most important thing should be your Interest .I will advice you to choose the career according to your interest not on the basis of salary or something like that .If you think that you are better in Biology ,then you should go for MBBS and if you think that you are good in Mathematics ,then you should definitely go for IIT.

According to me IIT is abit more better than MBBS .This is because it provide full job security and generally you easily get jobs due to the name and fame of IIT. IITians generally easily get job with high salary and the course duration is also just 4 years which is lesser than MBBS course.

On the other hand MBBS is like a business which takes some time to establish .If your business is established then you will earn high income.It takes more time to complete MBBS than Engineering in IIT.

Now no one could decide better than you .So think properly and decide according to your interest as you life depends upon this decision means if you will take good decision then you will get benefitted otherwise you will have to suffer a lot.

With Regards
ravik1214
20th May 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

Sir i m gud in maths nd is better knowledgable in computer.so can u plz tel me a better branch in IIT.so that both my ambition of earning high money per month and my wish to be known as an softwardeveloper will be fulfilled too.plz tel me bro.my number is 918763322125 nd my name is dibyanshu kumbhar .email:[email protected]
20th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

plz tell me abt nuclear medicine technology .
26th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What is good B.D.S/M.B.B.S for future?
13th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the staring sallary of iitans( fresher)
17th July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary for iitian mechanicil engineer
30th December 2012, 06:57 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Question Re: What is the starting salary of IIT and MBBS? Which one should I go for?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

FOR I.I.T AND M.B.B.S OF STARTING SALARY IS MAXIMUM 3600000/- PER ANNUM AND MINIMUM SALARY IS 300000/- PER ANNUM.

THAN AFTER INCREASE SALARY IS DEPENDING YOU EXPERIENCE AND YOU TELENTED.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
28th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

which is better for a bright student
6th June 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is d ave. paccage does n iitian get?([email protected].)
7th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a engineer who gets large cellary. How can i be a engineer
27th June 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i study so that i am select in IIT . I am study in 2 and very low knowledge about 1 class . Please tell me
28th June 2013, 07:50 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you don't have any particular interest then go for the Engineering degree from Indian Institute of Technology. Surely a degree from IIT is worth a lot more than the MBBS course.

MBBS course is for the candidates who want to become doctor. But after completing MBBS the scope of high income is very limited. You will have to do MD and possibly DM course to get good salary job. For example Cardiologist are very well paid, especially in the private hospitals but again the procedure to become cardiologist is much longer.

On the other hand admission in Indian Institutes of Technology ensures that you will get good salary pay. IITians are not even bothered to apply for jobs that pay Rs 30,000 per month.

But you should also consider that admission in Indian Institutes of Technoloy is not a piece of cake. You will have to clear the entrance exam. Although the procedure of get medical seat is also not easy. Therefore if you really want good pay jobs then try to complete graduation from Indian Institutes of Technology.

You will have to complete 12th standard to take admission in IITs. You can apply by clearing the Joint Entrance Exam which is the replacement of both IIT-JEE and the AIEEE entrance exam.

JEE Eligibility

1. You will first complete 12th standard.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be the subjects.

3. 3-4 years diploma is also accepted.

4. There is no percentage criteria for JEE.

5. The age limit is 25 years for JEE.

6. It is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST.

7. Only 3 consecutive attempts per candidate.

8. You will first appear for the JEE Mains.

9. Only the top 150,000 will go forward and appear for the JEE Advanced.

10. You can not take admission in IIT until cleared the JEE Advanced.
26th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

my cut of is 195.i am belong to bcm category.will i get free medical seats?
10th June 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

WITH THE RANK OF 5241 IN MHCET WHICH GOVT COLLG CAN I GET ADMISSION
23rd January 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I liked maths and still chose mbbs..I am Happy with my decision.once u establish the clinic or hospital u will definitely earn more than any iitian
21st March 2015, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

If I complete Msc through IIT then can I have high salary job as like IIT engineer? what is starting salary
24th May 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have just passed xii std and I am cobfused whether to choose iit field or mbbs.
The problem that I face is I love maths so much and easily catches it than biology.
But I have full marks in bio than maths. .
kindly pls give me suggestions pls......
24th May 2015, 06:40 PM
alokyadav2607

##There is no lower and upper limit of salary in IIT and MBBS.

##Salary is depend on your stream in IIT and MBBS and also depend on your capabilities.

##You should choose course either IIT or MBBS based on your intrest.
8th March 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better- IIT or medical in terms of salary,opportunities,facilities,job security,fame and difficulty in clearing the entrance exams.?
5th July 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Approx 3 - 4 lakh... Per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?