16th June 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What a student can do after 12th if haven't appeared for any entrance exam?

Tell me that what a student can do after 12th if she has not appeared for any entrance exam and she want to start her carrer in medical line what she can do ?

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  2. Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?
  3. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  4. Can I appear for upcoming CPT test while doing 12th?
  5. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  6. Can a candidate appeared for 12th as private candidate eligible for IIT Exam?
  7. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  8. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. Can I get a seat in Pharmacy after scoring 58390 in medicine?
  10. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exams having appeared for 12th Class?
  11. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  12. Which are the options other than engineering after 12th?
  13. What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student
  14. Procedure to study B.E. in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
  15. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  16. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  17. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
16th June 2015, 06:42 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What a student can do after 12th if haven't appeared for any entrance exam?

There are many courses a person can apply for that in graduation without qualify any entrance exam in many collages and Universities and that are-

>> Bachelor of Science

>> Master of Science

>> Bachelor of arts

>> Bachelor of commerce

>> Master of arts

>> Master of commerce

>> Bachelor of mass media

>> Bachelor of journalism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?