6th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?

Sir,
I have studied 12th with Science.
But I haven't appeared for any entrance exam
for Engineering or Medical.
I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management.
So, I want your suggestion that is this a good course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  3. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student?
  6. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  7. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  9. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. Can a LD student opt for Bachelor of Management Studies or a degree in Hotel Management?
  12. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  13. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  16. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  17. What are the opportunities for students achieving 65-70% in 12 commerce?
  18. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
8th March 2015, 03:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?

Yes, it is good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completion of your 12th standard science stream. BHM course is entirely related to Hotel Management. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream are eligible to pursue BHM course. The duration of BHM course is 4 years. After completion of BHM course, you can find many job opportunities like Chef, Restaurant Manager, etc. Now-a-days, Hotel Management course has good demand, I suggest you to pursue BHM course after completion of your 12th standard.
16th April 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?

Is it good to do BSc. ATHM for 12th science student..? M Confused what can I do.. so I want your suggestions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?