29th October 2012, 02:22 AM
golbahar

How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?

I want to do phd in usa in Biology.I heard that there are some colleges in usa which offer schoolarship for phd without gre.They refer only IELTS.Am I right?

Related Questions:
  1. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  3. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  4. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  5. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  6. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  7. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  8. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  9. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  10. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  11. How to get admission in USA universities after completing 12th with Biology subject? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  13. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  14. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?
  15. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  16. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
  17. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  18. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
11th February 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?

I wish to apply for PhD Microbiology in USA. I havent appeared for GRE. I have completed MSc Microbiology with a First class and also have a publication. I appeared for IELTS and my band score is 7.5
Could you please help me find universities in USA for the same which do not demand for GRE. I am really forward to get an advice from you.
18th May 2014, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?

i want to do Ph.D in human genetics in USA. I want to know if the M.Sc degree is valid there or else i have to do ms first? also which universities except only TOEFL and not GRE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?