20th December 2012, 05:03 PM
narayanamma institute

What are the subjects for EEE stream in GATE?

sir, what are subjects for eee stream in gate?...could u pelase provide to me the details

25th December 2012, 05:42 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the subjects for EEE stream in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanamma institute View Post
sir, what are subjects for eee stream in gate?...could u pelase provide to me the details
Hi

EEE stream is a very famous stream as you may know and its really good that you are pursuing your graduation in such an EVERGREEN stream. Thus I would like to congratulate you on the same. This course is the Electrical and Electronics Engineering which is one of the oldest branches of Engineering. It has been around for decades now and so you would not find any difficulty in getting jobs.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is one of the best Entrances which is organized and conducted by the IIT's every year in the month of February for the M.Tech admissions as well as the PSU recruitment's.

Talking of the GATE EEE Syllabus, I am uploading a file which has the detailed syllabus. Kindly download the same and refer for your use and preparations. Make sure you cover all the important topics of the syllabus to maximize your score in the GATE Exam..

The subjects for the EEE stream are :

Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics and Power Electronics and Drives.

Also to know about all other details and other GATE Related materials, Click Here..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ee.pdf(109.4 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?