18th January 2012, 12:53 AM
Arpit 555

What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?

What are the subjects included in BE Automobile..???
I'm an Average Student...
I'm interested in Automobile Engg...
But Readin the posts and the replies i'm confused whether to go for Automobile Engg. or Machenical Engg..???
Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engg./Machenical Engg. In MUMBAI..???
Hope to get a reply soon...
Thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  4. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  6. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  8. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  10. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  13. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  14. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How to be an automobile engineer?
  17. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  18. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
13th April 2012, 03:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?

Topics like Combustion of fuels, Advances in IC Engines, Alternate fuels and energy systems, etc are covered under the course. Automotive Aerodynamics, Automotive Air-conditioning, vehicle handling, Off-road Vehicles, Combustion and Heat Transfer, also form part of the course. Automobile Engineering course is offered through a lot of institutions in Mumbai. Abhinav College of Engineering & Polytechnic, Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology, Dyaneshwar Vidyapeeth, etc offer bachelor degree courses in Mumbai. You can also pursue such courses through Watumull Inst Of Electronic Engineering & Computer Technology, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, or Rizvi College of Engineering. Actually automobile engineering comes under mechanical engineering that deals with the technical aspects of equipments and its usage in automobiles.
5th May 2012, 01:16 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpit 555 View Post
What are the subjects included in BE Automobile..???
I'm an Average Student...
I'm interested in Automobile Engg...
But Readin the posts and the replies i'm confused whether to go for Automobile Engg. or Machenical Engg..???
Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engg./Machenical Engg. In MUMBAI..???
Hope to get a reply soon...
Thank you...
Subjects in B.E in Automobile Engineering :-
  • Engineering Design
  • Automotive Diesel Engine
  • Automotive Electrical System
  • Automotive Transmission
  • Automotive Materials and Metallurgy
  • Instrumentation and Metrology
  • Computer Aided Machine Drawing
  • Automotive Electronics
  • Vehicle Body Engineering
  • Manufacturing Processes
  • Two and Three wheelers
  • Automotive Pollution and Control
  • principle of Environmental Science and Engineering
  • professional Ethics
  • Management Science
  • Computer Aided design Application for Automotive Chassis design
  • Industrial Training

To apply for B.E in Automobile Engineering you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

The Admission for B.E in Automobile Engineering based Merit . You have to crack the Engineering Entrance Examination ( ie :- AIEEE / BITSAT / IIT-JEE ) with good percentile of marks .

If your crack the Engineering Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for B.E in Automobile Engineering in reputed college .

Best Automobile Engineering College in Mumbai :-
  • M.H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
  • Pillai's Institute of Information Technology
  • University Institute of Chemical Technology
  • St. Francis Institute of Technology
  • Sardar Patel Engineering College
  • Saraswati College of Engineering
5th May 2012, 02:53 PM
rajmai

This information is really useful to all students who is going to pursue MBA ..
Thanks for sharing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infoysis View Post
Subjects in B.E in Automobile Engineering :-
  • Engineering Design
  • Automotive Diesel Engine
  • Automotive Electrical System
  • Automotive Transmission
  • Automotive Materials and Metallurgy
  • Instrumentation and Metrology
  • Computer Aided Machine Drawing
  • Automotive Electronics
  • Vehicle Body Engineering
  • Manufacturing Processes
  • Two and Three wheelers
  • Automotive Pollution and Control
  • principle of Environmental Science and Engineering
  • professional Ethics
  • Management Science
  • Computer Aided design Application for Automotive Chassis design
  • Industrial Training

To apply for B.E in Automobile Engineering you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

The Admission for B.E in Automobile Engineering based Merit . You have to crack the Engineering Entrance Examination ( ie :- AIEEE / BITSAT / IIT-JEE ) with good percentile of marks .

If your crack the Engineering Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for B.E in Automobile Engineering in reputed college .

Best Automobile Engineering College in Mumbai :-
  • M.H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
  • Pillai's Institute of Information Technology
  • University Institute of Chemical Technology
  • St. Francis Institute of Technology
  • Sardar Patel Engineering College
  • Saraswati College of Engineering
5th May 2012, 03:00 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Subjects in BE in Automobile Engineering:

Engineering Design

Automobile Diesel Engine

Automobile Electrical System

Automobile Transmission

Automobile Materials and Metallurgy

Instrumentation and Metrology

Computer Aided Machine Drawing

Automotive Electronics

Vehicle Body Engineering

Manufacturing Process

Two and three Wheelers

Automotive Pollution and control

Professional Ethics

Industrial Training

Best colleges of Automobile Engineering:

Anna Institute of Science and technology

Abhinav college of Engineering

Saraswathi college of Engineering

Sardar patel Engineering College

St. Francis Institute of Technology

University Institute of Chemical Technology

Pillai's Institute of Information Technology

M.H. Saboo siddic college of Engineering

best of luck.
24th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

how about automobile engneering in future
11th July 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

how much marks are required in the Jee exam for the addmission for automobiles engerneering?
plz ans me fast......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?