29th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in industrial biotechnology? How much amount to pay each semester?

what are the subjects handled in industrial biotechnology.how much amount should we pay for each semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. Which is better among Industrial Biotechnology, Food Technology and Industrial Microbiology to study in M.Sc for Biotechnology graduate? -- [New]
  3. Difference between BSc(Biotech) and B.E(Biotech)?
  4. How to do MSc in Biotech after completing BSc?
  5. How to get M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) admission in Bharathiar University? Course structure of this specialization?
  6. Fee structure of BITS Pilani?
  7. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  9. How much hostel fees is to be paid in the first semester?
  10. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  11. What are the career options available after completion of 12th PCB?
  12. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  13. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  14. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  15. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Kerala?
  17. How can i do PG in Chemistry or Biotechnology in abroad?
  18. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
23rd August 2011, 01:54 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: What are the subjects in industrial biotechnology? How much amount to pay each semester?

The detail of biotechnology has attached for you.

The fees for the course is not same in every colleges it varies from college to college.It depends which college you are going to join.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Details of the courses offered in I and II Year.doc(24.5 KB, 50 views)
23rd August 2011, 07:43 PM
rkas

Default Re: What are the subjects in industrial biotechnology? How much amount to pay each semester?

hi
i am a industrial biotechnology student from sastra university,normally this branch will include subjects like molecular biology,molecular genetics,genetic engineering,microbiology,cellbiology,process calculation,bio process technology,thermo dynamics,fluid mechanics,heat and mass transfer,upstream and downstream processing,chemical reaction engineering,bioprocess design,biochemistry,bioprocess instrumentation...and normally it costs 35000per semester(approx)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?