7th February 2016, 04:57 PM
MONIESHA KUMAR

What are the subjects and marks needed in each subject for MBBS on merit basis?

Please explain me the what are the subjects needed and what marks to score in each subject to enter mbbs on the merit basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of medical seats in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529
  3. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  4. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  6. For which college can I apply after scoring overall rank of 300266?
  7. Selection procedure for engineering students? Is it through exam?
  8. Can i get into NIT Durgapur after scoring 223446 AIR?
  9. Am I eligible for government or aided college after finishing BSc Maths with 88.86%
  10. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  12. entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 1376 state rank, 23703 AIR in general and 5332 AIR in B.Arch category
  14. Is Maths included in best four for B.Com Hons?
  15. What is the basis of merit list for selection of diploma students?
  16. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  17. Which group will I get after scoring 9092 rank in Manipal entrance exam?
  18. How much rank should I get to get a seat in Warangal NIT? I am studying in 2nd year
7th February 2016, 08:17 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the subjects and marks needed in each subject for MBBS on merit basis?

# You are asked about eligibility criteria, subject taken and marks needed for medical entrance examinations. The detailed information is given here below.

# Required educational qualification for medical entrance examination:

* Must have studied the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.
* Candidate of general category and OBC category must have taken minimum 50-60% marks in 10+2 level depends upon examination to examination.
* Candidate of SC and ST category must have taken minimum 40-50% marks in 10+2 level depends upon examination to examination.

# Required age limit:

* Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years as on that concerned year.
* In most of medical entrance examinations, there is no any prescribed upper age. Except in few medical entrance examinations, the prescribed upper age fixed around 23-25 years.

# You are also willing to know about the cut-off of medical entrance examination.

# Please note that the cut-off of any examination does not remain constant every year. The cut-off varies every year. Cut-off may go up or go down depending upon few certain factors.

# The cut-off of any examination depends upon following few certain factors which are mentioned below:

* The difficulty level of question paper.
* The number of students appearing in the examination.
* Performance of the students in the examination.
* Number of available seats.

# As per general trends, it is suggested to the students that he/she should try to fetch above the following percentage marks:

* 50% marks in each subjects by the candidate of OBC and General category.
* 40% marks in each subjects by the candidate of SC and ST category.

# It is advisable to each and every candidate that he/she should try to fetch more and more marks as possible. More the marks obtained more the chances of getting selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?