29th September 2015, 11:38 PM
sai kalyan pspkf

Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?

Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?How many seats are alloted for andhra students? Can someone please clear my doubt as soon as possible as I need to prepare for the exam as well? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 6th class to 12th class in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  5. After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM
  6. Am I eligible for KCET? I am having residential proof of Andhra Pradesh
  7. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Is my daugher eligible to write KCET?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Can I write KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  13. Are there any KCET centres available in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible for KCET 2015 if my family is residing in Karnataka but I did 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  18. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
30th September 2015, 07:38 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?

Yes,you are eligible for KCET even after completing 12th from Andhra Pradesh.

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test .

KCET exam is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore for admission in the Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, B.Sc. Agriculture, Sericulture, Forestry,Engineering, Technology, B. Pharm, Pharma-D etc.

The eligibility criteria for KCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

-The candidate should also be qualified 12th with the optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and computer science.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50%(40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate in 12th board exam .
30th September 2015, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai kalyan pspkf View Post
Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?How many seats are alloted for andhra students? Can someone please clear my doubt as soon as possible as I need to prepare for the exam as well? Thank you!
You are a student of Andhra Pradesh so you are not eligible for KCET exam.

Eligibility criteria for KCET exam:-

Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects along with English.

Candidates must have Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Electronics / Computer Science/ Biology as an optional subject.

They should attain a minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 for general category (40% for SC, ST, Category-1 and OBC).

Note:-

Applicants should have passed 11th and 12th exam from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Government and one of their parents should also have studied in Karnataka for at least 7 years.
7th February 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE KCET EXAM HAVING COMPLETED 123 TH CLASS IN AP AND BORN IN AP BUT MY AUNTE BORN IN KARNATAKA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?