30th November 2010, 01:50 PM
KOUSHIK BAUL

entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation

Is there any entrance exam for doing M.SC(chemistry) in Calcutta University for the students completing their graduation from other universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  3. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  4. What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?
  5. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  6. After graduating in Physics from Calcutta University, how can I join ISRO?
  7. Scope after graduation from Calcutta University?
  8. Am I eligible for UPSC after passing B.Com Graduation from Calcutta University
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exam available for M.A.(Philosophy) admission in Calcutta University?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University?
  12. List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?
  13. How to join Indian Defence after doing graduation from Calcutta University?
  14. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  16. How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  17. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  18. Can I apply for MSc Microbiology in any university after graduating with 43% from Calcutta University?
9th December 2010, 05:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUSHIK BAUL View Post
Is there any entrance exam for doing M.SC(chemistry) in Calcutta University for the students completing their graduation from other universities?
The University of Calcutta follows a rigid admission practice. It is strictly based on the marks obtained by the students in the previous examinations and the department wise entrance examination. After this candidates are asked to appear for a personnel interview. The aspirants can fill up the application form for the desired course and set it the university department along with relevant document.
28th December 2010, 11:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUSHIK BAUL View Post
As to get admission in Calcutta University you have to go through a rigid admission process. The admission is strictly based on the marks. The candidate has to attain excellent marks in the qualifying exam as well as the entrance exam. There will be a personal interview also. Please visit the university website to get more information.
30th December 2010, 11:43 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

there will be an entrance exam and the candidate have to attend a personal interview also to get the admission in the college .......
for the latest updates and info go through the college official website.........
22nd January 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

admission procedure for msc (chemistry) in 2011?
26th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

When will be entrance exam held? And date of form submission.
3rd May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Last Date of Admission in MSc(Chemistry) for 2011 batch???
16th May 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

If i want adnission in msc. Chemistry without entrance exam. And also i got only 52%marks then what will be the procedure and colleges for me please suggest me.
20th May 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is marks one should obtain in hons. level in chemistry to be eligible for m.sc in chemistry in calcutta university?
21st June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

What are the good universities and colleges for doing M.Sc. in Chemistry in West Bengal and what is the eligibility criteria required? On which basis they admit students? I mean whether they admit students on the basis of merit list only or there are entrance exams for students completing there B.Sc. in Chemistry(H)?Can you please give me the website of the universities where i can get the details information, the previous years Q. Papers and the syllabus for the entrance exams?
23rd September 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

IS THE ENTRANCE FOR MSC IN CHEMISTRY VERY TOUGH???? HOW CAN WE APPLY FOR IT???
13th November 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

the last percentage in merit list in last year for chemistry...?
4th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Now,i am 3rd year student in chemistry honours at kalyani university .But in the last exam i.e part 2 ,i have a supplymentary paper in physics .Now i want to know ,can i read msc at 2012 of any university or institute(without open/distance).plz tells me.
9th April 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me best university in kolkata for msc in chemistry & physics and date of admission form available.
10th June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the exact date the admission in M.Sc in chemistry in KOLKATA UNIVERSITY .
4th July 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

admission form Msc in chemistry and eligibility
8th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

please give information about the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.Sc chemistry!! :)
11th July 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT FORMS,DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION & SYLLABUS OF CALCUTTA AND OTHER UNIVERSITY IN WEST BENGAL IN M.SC CHEMISTRY.
13th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir am i aplicable for PHD entrance in Isro .I have complited MSc 65% marks. IF yes then how many times this entrance takes place in the year?
13th July 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of chemistry for M.Sc entrance exam in Calcutta university?
14th December 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir...i need to know that after passing bsc in chemistry ...what percentage is needed to get admission in calcutta universty...n how willbe entrance exams...
16th February 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

where shall i get the syllabus for the entrance exam for admitting to Msc course in chemistry under Calcutta university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?