20th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

List of Scholarship exams with syllabus for undergraduate student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student who took newly admission in college. sir i want to appear an scholarship exam. my classes are going to start soon. so when can i apply for my scholarship exam. and i wanted to know the syllabus and question pattern of the exam. I would be kindly gratefull to you if you show me the way of exam and what syllabus to follow.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  2. What are the career chances in Abroad? I am a undergraduate student of veterinary science
  3. Which scholarship exams are conducted by ISRO for 12th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any scholarship exam for undergraduate studies in Nigeria?
  5. List of institutions offering M.Sc in physics to an undergraduate student?
  6. What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?
  7. List of institutes providing PG coaching for Undergraduate students in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  9. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  10. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  11. What should I do after passing B.Com to get MHRD scholarship?
  12. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  13. What is the scope for Undergraduate student with computer science stream in Government Services? Which entrance exams to be given?
  14. Which all scholarships or grants can I get having 82% in class 12?
  15. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  16. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  17. Which stream should I take up after 10th for Civil Service and Law Exams? Procedure to apply for both? Syllabus of the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Why my scholarship didn't renewed if applied for 4th times?
13th December 2017, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Scholarship exams with syllabus for undergraduate student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student who took newly admission in college. sir i want to appear an scholarship exam. my classes are going to start soon. so when can i apply for my scholarship exam. and i wanted to know the syllabus and question pattern of the exam. I would be kindly gratefull to you if you show me the way of exam and what syllabus to follow.

List of scholarship examinations available for undergraduate student is given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test - Official Website

IET Scholarship - Official Website

Ajmal National Talent Search Exam - Official Website

Apart from the above mentioned scholarships, there are various other scholarships also available for the undergraduate students without any examinations. Scholarships are offered to the students on the basis of merit and family income. Students can find the scholarship examination syllabus in the website links given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?