19th July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Information about Baskerganius school?

I am want to give test of Baskerganius I am a student of Basant Public School Dhani Bhalkhi Majra Rewari Tell me About the school

13th October 2017, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Baskerganius school?

Bhaskar Genius scholarship test is conducted every year for students. You can apply for it on an application form through your designated school, in which you are studying.

Those who are successful, get scholarship, which is given for studies of the student. All you have to do is contact the school authority for more information on application form.
21st June 2019, 12:33 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Baskerganius school?

You can apply for it on an application form through your designated school, in which you are studying.

Those who are successful, get scholarship, which is given for studies of the student. All you have to do is contact the school authority for more information on application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?