19th July 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of CUSAT(CAT) in MSc Chemistry?

will u please send me a syllabus of cusat(cat) in msc chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What is ONGC syllabus? Question papers for MSc chemistry
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of DU?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  5. What is MSc chemistry entrance exam syllabus?
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. What is the syllabus of SLET exam? Books to be referred for it? I am doing MSc Chemistry
  8. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  9. What is the syllabus of MSc chemistry entrance exam in DU? I am studying in BSc II in government girls college
  10. Syllabus of entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry CUSAT(CAT)?
  12. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  13. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  14. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  15. sylabus for msc chemstry entrance
  16. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  17. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Admission in CUSAT with 15771 Rank in General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd February 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of CUSAT(CAT) in MSc Chemistry?

please send the syllabus of cusat CAT M.Sc chemistry and previous question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?