13th January 2014, 07:09 PM

What is the syllabus of MSc chemistry entrance exam in DU? I am studying in BSc II in government girls college

may i know the syallbus of msc chemistry enterance exam in DU as i am studing in bsc2 in govt. girls collage rewari

Related Questions:
  1. sylabus for msc chemstry entrance
  2. Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?
  3. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  4. Details about MSc Bio Chemistry entrance exam for Bangalore University? I am studying in BSc final year
  5. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  9. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  10. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
  11. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  12. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  13. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  14. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam? I am studying in degree final year(MSCS) from Osmania University
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  18. Suitable courses for an average student after 12th? Best colleges of Commerce in Rajasthan?
27th September 2017, 11:00 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of MSc chemistry entrance exam in DU? I am studying in BSc II in government girls college

Delhi University (DU) offers course M.Sc (Chemistry) through entrance exam. Admission will be based score obtained in entrance exam conducted by Delhi University.

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Sc with chemistry and mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in chemistry subject.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Syllabus of M.Sc (Chemistry)
- Bio-Molecules
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Periodic Properties
- Chemical Kinetics and Photochemistry
- Electrochemistry
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Nitrogen and Oxygen Bearing
- Hydrocarbons and Their Halogen Derivatives
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- States of Matter
- Transition and Inner Transition

DU Admission Application Procedure
- Go to website : www.admission.du.ac.in
- Click on "New Registration".
- Enter basic registration details and press button " Register ".
- Login and Click " Apply Now ".
- Application Form will be displayed on screen.
- Fill the details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Course Selection, Sports, ECA, Bank Details etc. by switching one by one segments.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Preview your application. Check all filled details.
- Now select the mode of payment and Pay application fee.
- On successfully transaction, Registration is completed.

Important Dates For Admission
- Starts of Online Application : April, 2018
- Last Date of Application : May, 2018
- Entrance Exam For M.Sc (Chemistry) : June/July, 2018
- Commencement of Course : July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?