26th August 2012, 12:48 AM
praveenfort

Syllabus and past 4 to 5 years ACIO grade II Intelligence Bureau exam papers

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2012 exam for that i need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams papers to give best effort, if any one knows kindly mail me at [email protected]

7th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and past 4 to 5 years ACIO grade II Intelligence Bureau exam papers

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2012 exam for that i need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams papers to give best effort, if any one knows

kindly mail me at [email protected]
8th September 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and past 4 to 5 years ACIO grade II Intelligence Bureau exam papers

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2012 exam for that i need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams papers to give best effort. so please sent me syllabus and previous years exam question papers and patterns also.My e-mail id is [email protected]
11th September 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2012 exam for that i need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams papers to give best effort. so please sent me syllabus and previous years exam question papers and patterns also.My e-mail id is [email protected]
19th September 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2012 exam for that i
need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams
papers to give best effort. so please sent
me syllabus and previous years exam
question papers and patterns also.My e-
mail id is [email protected]
20th September 2012, 06:42 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

ACIO means Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II. The recruitment for ACIO Grade II is done for the Intelligence Bureau. The procedure of recruitment includes appearing for a entrance exam which is closely monitored by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

ACIO Grade II exam is conducted once a year. The candidates selected are given various role in the Intelligence Bureau, the internal intelligence agency of India. The exact nature of work done by ACIO Grade II officer is not known.

However it can easily be said that ACIO Grade II officer is not the field agent who are spread by the Intelligence Bureau throughout India to especially in the bordering states. The job of field agent is to gather intelligence and forward it to the agency. This is not what ACIO Grade II Officer do.

To prepare for the ACIO Grade II exam the best option is to look into previous years question papers. I have attached some previous years question papers with the post.

Eligibility

>> To appear for ACIO Grade II, candidate should be Indian citizen.

>> A minimum of Bachelor's degee in any stream is required.

>> Age limit for ACIO Grade II is 27 years.

>> The age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

>> Age limit for SC/ST is 32 years.

Exam Pattern

ACIO Grade II Entrance exam has two sections:

>> Written Test

There will be two papers in the written exam. The questions are related to General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude, Reasoning & English Language and English language skills of the canddiate.

>> Interview
Attached Files
File Type: txt ACIO Question Paper.txt(13.1 KB, 341 views)
File Type: pdf Solved ACIO Question Paper.pdf(202.6 KB, 583 views)
22nd September 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam

i need the syllabus of Previous years papers for the post of ACIO(Intelligence Bureau)
my id is [email protected]

thanku
22nd March 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2012 exam for that i
need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams
papers to give best effort. so please sent
me syllabus and previous years exam
question papers and patterns also.My e-
mail id is [email protected]
14th July 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me previous year of question papers. My email id is [email protected] .
17th July 2013, 01:12 PM
hettu_188

Hey I am applying for Assistant central Intelligence Officer - grade II/ executive examination 2013, kindly send me past year's solved exam papers..
17th July 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Kindly send me previous 5 years question papers to my mail id [email protected]
27th July 2013, 11:03 PM
pyarelal lonare

hi sir, I am appearing for ACIO GRADE-II INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2013 exam for that i need the syllabus and past 4-5 years Exams papers to give best effort, if any one knows kindly mail me at [email protected].
4th September 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please send previous papers of last 5YEARS papersand syllabus id is [email protected]
13th October 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

sir plz provide me the detailed syllabus for ACIO II / EXE so as to make preparations in accordance to the syallabus as syllabus is very important factor in competitive exams also plz send me the previous papers of last 3 years on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?