28th February 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?

sir, i am nidhi can i get syllabus of jnu phd biotech, lif science and environmental biotech?
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers of JNU Ph.D Lice Science?
  2. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  3. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  4. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  5. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  6. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus for JNU combined entrance for MSc Biotech
  8. Syllabus of combined Biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU? What is the syllabus?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  10. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  12. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU? -- [New]
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D degree after doing MSc Biotech in JNU New Delhi
  15. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff?
  16. What is the MSc biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  17. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  18. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
30th April 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?

sir pl pl send me the syllabus of jnu phd of life science ,biotechnology and molecular medicine.my mail id is [email protected]
19th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?

sir pl pl send me the syllabus of jnu phd of life science ,biotechnology and molecular medicine.my mail id is [email protected]
22nd January 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am MSc in biotech (through correspondence from PTU). I want to do PhD . I must tell u that I am working in a research institute so please guide me and suggest me reference books for entrance exam.
6th February 2017, 09:40 PM
Tanusha singh

Sir, please send me the proper syllabus and some reference books for phd program in biotechnology .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?