24th July 2010, 06:39 PM
sauravit

Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?

Does anybody know the syllabus for Airport authority of India Exam for Jr.Executive(ATC) in Information Technology

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  2. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  3. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  5. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  6. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  7. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  8. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  9. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  11. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  13. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  15. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  16. Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?
  17. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India?
  18. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
24th May 2011, 02:51 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?

Hello friend,
There is no exact syllabus AAI exam.
These can be shown in some official websites.
so visit their links.

http://www.atcguild.com/jobrqrmnt.asp

"http://airportsindia.org.in/"

"http://careerquips.blogspot.com/2009...materials.html"

Best of luck.
12th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?

Atleast can any one suggest mi the subjects which i need to prepare for ATC ?
5th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

pleze upload sylabus of IT manager Aai of India
24th March 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Please send syllabus and previous year question paper for IT at [email protected]
24th March 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

what should i write in the box of passing year and percentage box of PG if I am in final Semester of PG??
26th March 2012, 01:23 AM
apple1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send syllabus and previous year question paper for IT at [email protected]
hi,
can u also share with me the sample papers of AAI (IT) at mine Id as [email protected]
26th March 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

hi can someeone also share previous question papers with me at [email protected]
31st March 2012, 12:25 PM
santwanaken

9th April 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

plz send syllabus of executive IT officer at my email id [email protected]
14th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can anyone gives ous the date of examination of air traffic controller?
11th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,
can u also share with me the sample papers of AAI (IT) at mine Id as [email protected]
24th August 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hi cn u share wid me sample paper of aai (it) at my id as [email protected]
26th March 2015, 05:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

I have attached the syllabus for AAI exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 179 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?