19th March 2012, 11:46 PM
avi786avi

Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (IT) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected] .

i shall be very thankful to you for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  2. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  3. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  4. Date and Time of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT written exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  7. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  9. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  10. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  11. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  15. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  17. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  18. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
26th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?

I want to know the date and time of exam of junior executive engeenior of airport authority of india.
3rd April 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?

dear sir,
I need the dates for AAI exams,atleast want to know the month approximately sir.
3rd April 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i applied for cargo manager please tell me the date and time of examination and hallticket download date. and my email: [email protected]
4th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

date of exam of junior executive engineer (IT)AAI
5th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
please i need date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India,and i need to reset my details is it possible?
5th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the approx. date of AAI exams for both posts i.e. ATC and Electronics. Please if possible send me the syllabus of the exams also. My id is [email protected]
6th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i had applied for the managers in IT field plz tel me the exam date and how to prepare for it
7th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date and time of exam of junior executive engeenior of airport authority of india.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-time-exam-junior-executive-engineers-airport-authority-india-what-syllabus-677605.html#ixzz1rMD0RyES
9th April 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the exam date for jr.executive (ATC) and also it's syllabus.kindly send me the details to my email I'd.my ID is [email protected]
10th April 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

can you please let me know the exam dates for junior executive (ATC as well as electronics) conducted by aai?
13th April 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir ,
I want to know the date of aai exam ? for the post of junior executive (technology).
kindly let me know sir .
16th April 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to know the syllabus of junior executive ( electrical),junior executive( electronics), n how will get d admit card ,exam date
17th April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (IT) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected]

22nd April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
Are we able to find our application status or not when i login in with my applicant ID i can find only view registration slip link and inside that i can find a copy of my details and its given NA(Not applicable) above my photo is it the same for all else my application is rejected can anyone guide me in this.
26th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the exam date for jr.executive (ATC) and also it's syllabus.kindly send me the details to my mail [email protected]
27th April 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the exam date for jr.executive (ATC)
kindly send me the details to my mail
([email protected])
27th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,
Are we able to find our application status or not when i login in with my applicant ID i can find only view registration slip link and inside that i can find a copy of my details and its given NA(Not applicable) above my photo is it the same for all else my application is rejected can anyone guide me in this.
i have also encountered such problem and date of exam is still unknown
1st May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the details to my mail.my branch is IT
([email protected])
3rd May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the details to my mail.my branch is Electronics & communication engineering.
([email protected])
6th May 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the exam date for jr.executive.my branch is CSE.
kindly send me the details to my mail.
( [email protected] )
12th May 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz snd me the date of the exam.........
13th May 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir please let me know the date and timing, syllabus of junior executive(technology) exam in [email protected] help me out sir
13th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi pals,
Are we able to find our application status or not when i login in with my applicant ID i can find only view registration slip link and inside that i can find a copy of my details and its given NA(Not applicable) above my photo is it the same for all else my application is rejected can anyone guide me in this........................ please help me my mail id is [email protected]
13th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

please tell me when is AAi junior executive electronics exam date .. and also please tell about the syllabus for it ..pls [email protected]
17th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell the syllabus for Junior Executive(Electronics).i fu knw mean plz send me to [email protected]
17th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the exam date for jr.executive.my branch is CSE.
kindly send me the details to my email id [email protected]
18th May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

plz Let Me know the exam date for jr. executive engineers(ATC) Airport Authority of India?? & what is the sllyabus?? please send me a email on [email protected]
19th May 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

let me know sir about the exam date of junior executive(IT)???
22nd May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me exam dates for junior executive it??
25th May 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Could any one please reply to the queries....?
When are the exams going to get conducted?
What is the syllabus?
26th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the details to my mail.my branch is Electronics & communication engineering.
([email protected])
26th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

([email protected])
28th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR CAN U PLEASE SEND THE EXAM DATE FOR JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ELECTRONICS TO MY MAIL {[email protected]}
28th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?

Its India and under central Govt ...So getting a fixed date on the exam or knowing about any updates of the exam is just Another ""Dream"" come true.. There have been calls made to the Delhi Hr office regarding the examdates and those poor puny executives afraid of people just Hang up the call when they Come to know the querry is reg the recruitment......One More Thing to Live with Being In India....
29th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the exam date for jr.executive (HR)

My email id is [email protected] & [email protected]
1st June 2012, 11:39 AM
aleckraj

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (IT) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected]
i shall be very thankful to you for this
1st June 2012, 11:41 AM
aleckraj

hi sir,
i shall be very thankful to you for this
2nd June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (Airport operations) Airports Authority of India 2012
6th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
please tell me the correct date for juniour executive (electrical) ...and also pls updated the application status for me..
9th June 2012, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the schedule of exam ATC on my mail id [email protected]
10th June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir please let me know the exam date of ATC junior executive electronics
10th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir let me know the exam date of ATC junior executive electronics mmy id:[email protected]
20th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir please let me know exam date of ATC junior executive electronics my id:[email protected]
22nd June 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

whats the exam date for jr executive ? Plz reply sir on my id
[email protected]
22nd June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (ME) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected] .

22nd June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (ME) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected] .

24th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive (IT) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id :[email protected]
25th June 2012, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (IT) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected] .

25th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Exam date is 01.07.2012, Sunday at 10:00am.
The detailed information can be found on the Applicant login page on AAI website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?