15th May 2014, 01:23 AM

What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam? Books to be referred for the same?

plz sir tell me about syallbus of m.com entrance exam also tel me about good book to face the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  2. What is the syllabus of AIIMS entrance tests? Books to be referred?
  3. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  4. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  5. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  6. Information about TET entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam?
  8. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  9. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?
  11. Books to be referred for IAS exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus for GPAT exam? Details about the books to be referred?
  13. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  15. How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?
  16. Information about M.Com entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  17. How can I crack the entrance exam of AIIMS? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  18. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam? Books to be referred for the same? -- [New]
13th June 2015, 10:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam? Books to be referred for the same?

** Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam as given below.

--> Economics

--> Accounting

--> Business Statistics and Mathematics.

--> Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.

--> General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

** BEST NAME OF BOOKS

--> Micro Economics, an Advanced Treatise by SPS Chauhan

--> Principal of Economics by R. G. Lipsey and K. A. Chrystal

--> Microeconomic Theory by Gould Johnl and Edward P. Lazeor

--> Basic Financial Accounting by J.R Monga

--> Financial Accounting by S. N. Maheshwari

--> Business Mathematics by J. K. Sharma

--> Business Mathematics by J. K. Singh

--> Mathematics for Economics by E.T. Dowling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?