1st February 2013, 11:29 AM
Santu238

Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

Please let me know books to be refereed for PDO 2013 Exam. i need syllabus notes.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  2. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  5. What is the syllabus of AIIMS entrance tests? Books to be referred?
  6. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  7. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  8. Information about TET entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the books to be referred?
  9. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam?
  10. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  11. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?
  13. Books to be referred for IAS exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for GPAT exam? Details about the books to be referred?
  15. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  16. How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?
  17. Information about M.Com entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  18. How can I crack the entrance exam of AIIMS? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
25th April 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

please send syllabus and books to be refer for pdo exam to my mail.id [email protected]
18th July 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for pdo entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Pls send syllabus and books to be refer for pdo exam to my mail [email protected]
23rd March 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir please complete new syllabus of panchayat development officer and which books refer about panchayat paper and how many marks ask in panchayat paper how to prepare so sir please send me my e mail id ambreshdrathod2015
5th July 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the syllabus & books to be referred for PDO exams & , I kindly request u to mail to this address sir plz [email protected]
22nd August 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how the pdo officer are work what kind of responsibility they have to do? I have interest to be a pdo but I don't know what kind of work they must do....!! Please send me the responsibility of pdo [email protected]
20th June 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

PDO EXAM related books and authors name sending my e mail (swamy [email protected]) please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?