26th April 2017, 02:43 PM
manukonda vandana

Best subjects to take after intermediate Biology which could get good job opportunity?

After intermediate biology I got 928 marks so which subject is best for me to take. If I don't get seat in medical entrance I want to study BSc. So please suggest me to take the course which could get good opportunity in job.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
  2. Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry?
  3. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
  4. Which one is better when compared to doing M.Sc Food technology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. Which all post graduation courses will provide a good job opportunity?
  6. What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate?
  7. Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?
  8. Jobs related to Biology and Chemistry?
  9. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  10. Can I get any job opportunity as per my academic percentages?
  11. What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?
  12. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What types of questions are there for Pharm D entrance exam?
  14. Which is better option between B.Tech Biotechnology, MBBS and BDS?
  15. How can I get a good job opportunity in Air Force?
  16. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  17. B.Tech in Biotechnology is possible after Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Medical entrance exam next year?
26th April 2017, 06:52 PM
kohli183

Default Re: Best subjects to take after intermediate Biology which could get good job opportunity?

Higher Studies after 10+2 Biology :

B.Sc Biochemistry

B.Sc Biology

B.Sc Nursing

B.Sc Radiology

B.Sc Agriculture

B.Sc Pathology

B.Sc Horticulture

B.Sc Bioinformatics

B.Sc Botany

Diploma in Nursing

Diploma in Retail Management

Diploma in Dairy Technology

BBA

BMS

BHM

B Pharmacy

MBBS

BDS
26th April 2017, 10:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best subjects to take after intermediate Biology which could get good job opportunity?

As per my suggestion you can take admission in Bachelor of Science in Nursing course after 12th class. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of this course is four years.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Colleges & Universities

** Nursing Science Schools

** Industrial Houses

** Factories

** Heath Departments

JOBS TYPE

** Nursing Educator

** Home Care Nurse

** Nursing Assistant

** Nursery School Nurse

** Nurse & Patient Educator
26th April 2017, 10:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you did not get seat in the medical college then you need not to worry because you have lot of other courses in medical which you can join to have bright future.
You can pursue your Bachelor of Science degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks then after it you can appear in Graduate Level exams such as PO, clerical, banking,etc.
You can pursue your BSc because you are interested in it.

Other courses which you can pursue are:

Bachelor of Paramedical Sciences

Bachelor of Forestry

Bachelor of Horticulture

Bachelor of Fashion Technology

Bachelor of communication

Bachelor of Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?