12th January 2012, 08:49 AM
gauravkumar96462

Syllabus for Punjab and Haryana High Court? Which books to be referred?

Sir, Pls tell me the syllabubs of Punjab and Haryana high court and which book I study... Pls sir/mam tell me as soon as possible . Thanks.......

My Id- [email protected]
mobile- 9646299301

28th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Punjab and Haryana High Court? Which books to be referred?

Sir, Pls tell me the syllabubs of Punjab and Haryana high court and which book I study... Pls sir/mam tell me as soon as possible . Thanks.......

My Id- [email protected]
mobile- 7814242402
28th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Punjab and Haryana High Court? Which books to be referred?

In the exam of punjab highcourt and for u.t chandigarh highcourt ,it will conprise only of g.k nd english??pls..send me the reply as soon as possible.plss.thanks
mob.no9914715195
31st January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Pls tell me the syllabubs of Punjab and Haryana high court clerk and which book I study... Pls sir/mam tell me as soon as possible . Thanks.......

My Id- mmpass.pandey @gmail.com
mobile- 8057918636
31st January 2012, 06:04 PM
vimal34

Sir, Pls tell me the syllabubs of Punjab and Haryana high court clerk and which book I study... Pls sir/mam tell me as soon as possible . Thanks.......

My Id- mmpass.pandey @gmail.com
mobile- 8057918636
1st February 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to get syllabus of clerk in punjab & haryana high court. guide me what and how to do. plz send me the study material on my email id

Regards
parivartan singh
[email protected]
10th February 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for punjab and haryana high court? which book is to be referred?

i want to get syllabus of clerk in punjab & haryana high court. guide me what and how to do. plz send
me the study material cn my email id.
Regards
nisha
nisha.dangigmail.com
20th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

My Id- [email protected]
mobile- 8094394000
22nd February 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

sir ,please send me previous year papers of punjab and haryana high court(clerk).
which book i prefer for general knowledge
my [email protected]
thank fully
3rd March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

My Id- [email protected]
mobile- 9814623395, 9646418299
4th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and exam date of haryana high court clerikal exam?

my id
[email protected]
7th March 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam what kind of questions will be asked in viva voice comprise of 50 marks
??
7th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Pls help me out for written/screening court clerk exam. pls let me know the syllabus for the same as soon as possible for HC Bombay at Goa.

my ID... [email protected]/ 9890428223
thanks
23rd March 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam,
I, Mr. Kuldeep Singh Rawat want to get the syllabus of Delhi High Court "Junior Judicial Assistant" of last year model paper, if is it possible then please send on my E-mail ID:
My Email ID - [email protected]
19th April 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me d book which is best for haryana n chandigarh high court clerk.....
23rd May 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me d syllabus of punjab & haryana high court exam as soon as possible. nd plz tell me d date of xam.
my email address is [email protected]
16th August 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

why do u prepare question paper harder only for 12th level.....? u hav vacancy of clerk but u prepare question paper at very high level..that is not fair....
31st August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

In the exam of punjab highcourt and for haryana highcourt ,it will conprise only of g.k nd english??pls..send me the reply as soon as possible.plss.thanks

M.No. 9990023333
31st August 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus for Punjab and Haryana High Court? Which books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravkumar96462 View Post

My Id- [email protected]
mobile- 9646299301
my id [email protected]
Mobile No.9216146710
2nd September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

R/SIR,MAM
PLZ TELL ME THE SYLLABUBS OF PANJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT AND WHICH BOOK I STUDY.. PLZ TELL ME FAST.THANKS...
MY ID.. [email protected] plz plz lpz ell me fast my exam date 16-09-2012
7th September 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, plg tell me syllabus for punjab and haryana high court. which book to be refered.plz immedatly . thanks
my mobile no - 09468401812 and my e-mail id - [email protected]
7th September 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me syllabus of punjab & haryana high court exam as soon as possible. nd plz tell me d date of xam.
my email address is [email protected]
my mobile no -09468401812
13th September 2012, 06:54 PM
lalitmahi

Sir,
Please send me solved paper of last exam of any high court
26th November 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last year exam
26th November 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last year exam of high court clerk post
6th December 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last year exam of high court clerk post and syallbus of punjab and haryand high court cler exam?
6th December 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
lz tell me the syllabus of punjab and haryana high court clerk post test and Which writer book we study Plz reply as soon as possible.

My email ID is [email protected]
Thanks
8th December 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
Plz tell me the syllabus of punjab and haryana high court clerk post test and Which writer book we study Plz reply as soon as possible.

my E-mail id: [email protected](9815714666)
9th December 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Plz tell me the syllabus of punjab and haryana high court clerk post test and Which writer book we study Plz reply as soon as possible.

My id is [email protected]
M No-9872283322
14th December 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

plz any book for refer to give to give exam of Punjab and Haryana high court
send [email protected]
14th December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir ,please send me previous year papers of punjab and haryana high court(clerk).
which book i prefer for general knowledge & English

my [email protected]

thank fully
18th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

which book i prefer for general knowledge & English

[email protected]
19th December 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me the syllabubs of Punjab and Haryana high court.

my e mail id- [email protected]
21st December 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please send me syllabus and previous year question paper of punjab and haryana high court clerk exam. Tell me which book I prefer for clerk exam of punjab and haryana high court. E-mail. [email protected]

THANKS.
26th December 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir Please send me syllabus and previous year question paper of punjab and haryana high court clerk exam. Tell me which book I prefer for clerk exam of punjab and haryana high court.

Name: Sarabjit Kaur
Email id: [email protected]
26th December 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir Please send me syllabus and previous year question paper of punjab and haryana high court clerk exam. Tell me which book I prefer for clerk exam of punjab and haryana high court.

Name : Sarabjit Kaur
Email id:[email protected]
27th December 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

name:rekha bawa
email id:[email protected]
28th December 2012, 06:24 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

My Id- [email protected]
mobile- 9646299301
Quote:

My Id- [email protected]
Quote:

mobile- 9646299301

In order to appear in Punjab and Haryana High Court Exam,you will require the following Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in 10+2/Intermediate from recognized board/university.

>>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
>>Your age should not be above 30 years.

Age relaxation details:-

>>If you comes under the SC/ST/OBC then you will get 3 years of age Relaxations.
>>If you comes under the Physically Handicapped then you will get 10 years of age Relaxations.

Exam Pattern:-

>>Written Exam - 30 Marks.
>>Practical Test - 30 Marks.
>>Interview - 40 Marks.

Syllabus:-

>>Written Exam:-It will include questions from English Composition and General Knowledge.

>>Practical Test:- It will include Practical test on word processing,Spread sheet,Internet.

NOTE:-In order to be selected for Practical test and Interview you will have to score 40% marks in Written Examination.

Official website for This Exam is http://highcourtchd.gov.in/index.php?trs=recruit

The Books you should study are:-

>>For English composition - Mirror of common Error.
>>For General Knowledge - Lucent G.K Book.
>>For Computer - Arihant Computer Book.

17th January 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?