25th January 2017, 11:20 AM
Abhishek Chitranashi

What is the syllabus for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology entrance exam so I need to know the syllabus for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology respectively. I want to know the syllabus as early as possible so that I can start preparing for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  2. Which college will I get after scoring ICAR rank of 2395? List of top 10 colleges and their fee structure?
  3. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  5. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  6. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  7. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  9. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  10. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  11. What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?
  12. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  14. Studying TY.BSC in Biochemistry : Which subject is the best for MSc [Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Lifescience]?
  15. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  17. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  18. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?