6th April 2011, 06:52 PM
p.akilaa

How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?

gud evening sir/madam,
i'm doing my ug in physics 1st year. i was intrested in doing my msc in astrophysics in iit in chennai. so, how to i prepare for the entrance exam ? what are the syllabus to be cover for the entrance exam and some other information about the entrance exam. please help me

Related Questions:
15th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?

i have finished my Xth.After 2 i want to do my bsc and msc physics in iit?wha is the entrance exam called?how shoukd i prepare for that?
15th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?

i have finished my Xth.After 12th i want to do my bsc and msc physics in iit.what is the entrance exam called? how should i prepare for that?please provide me with the complete infi
information?
25th June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
iam doing my bsc second year in madras chistan college.i want to do msc in nit-trichy.iam intrested in mathematicalphysics.is 2 years of time is enough for entrance preparation.is there any pg course in mathematical physics.if there werw it is? what is the syllabus for that? what books to be refered for those entrance exams. please guide me.
4th July 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir if i do bsc in sjc trichy i want to studied in iit how can i prepared
20th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc microbiology and i want to do msc microbiology . so can i do msc microbiology in IIT? Is subject microbiology is available for pg in IIT?
23rd July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take coaching fr iit jam??
10th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam' i am doing my under graduation with physics and i further want do my MSc in astrophysics, so how to go for that?
10th August 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
27th January 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing Bsc physics in psg college of arts and science and i want to do msc astrophysics in iit, how to prepare for entrance exam,what is the syllabus for that exam?
20th June 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how to preapare mebhanical engginear in iit
28th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

which is the best line B.Tech or B.sc in physics that my knowledge will be best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?