7th January 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for NET for pharmacy student?

piease tell about syllabus for net for pharmacy student....please give me the details

6th February 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NET for pharmacy student?

can u plz mention me d date off submitting online application for nongate 2013??
5th April 2013, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

iS NET exam for phd in pharmacy havind different sylabus???Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students?
5th April 2013, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
piease tell about syllabus for net for pharmacy student....please give me the details

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .

NET exam is conduct by UGC for the month of June and December .

Those Candidates have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.

Final year of Masters degree candidate can apply here .

Age criteria for NET Exam:-

i) Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 28 years
ii) Lectureship : There is no upper age limit .

Pharmacy student are not applicable for NET exam because there is no subject for Pharmacy .The eligible departments and their syllabus will found in the link of http://oldwebsite.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
1st December 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DOING M.PHARMACY WITH PHARMACEUTICS SPECIALIZATION,NOW AM IN PROJECT AFTER COMPLETION OF MY M.PHRMA I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN PHD SO I NEED TO KNOW THE PROCESS TO JOIN IN PHD WHAT TYPE OF TEST I SHOULD WRITE PLEASE GIVE THE INFORMATION THROUH ON LINE OR TO MY MOBILE NO 9299202896
23rd June 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

which subject pharmacy students should select for csir net.There is eligibility that masters degree (without rounding off), then i don't understood without rounding off means.........
2nd December 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR I have completed M.PHARMACY WITH PHARMACEUTICS SPECIALIZATION,I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN PHD SO I NEED TO KNOW THE PROCESS TO JOIN IN PHD WHAT TYPE OF TEST I SHOULD WRITE PLEASE GIVE THE INFORMATION through mail id [email protected] ON LINE TO MY MOBILE NO 9441075314
29th January 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursing mpharm with specialization pharmacology . I would like to join PhD so I need to give the information about the PhD in pharmacy sir please tell the formalities to joining the PhD and also tell the scholarship of PhD sir please provide the information about these through my mail Id [email protected]
23rd May 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Doctor in pharmacy, I want to be a lecturer.. What is the syllabus for the pharmacy students in NET
29th May 2017, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursing m.pharm with specialization pharmacology . I would like to join PhD so I need to give the information about the PhD in pharmacy sir please tell the formalities to joining the PhD and also tell the scholarship of PhD sir please provide the information about these through my mail Id [email protected]
30th May 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed m pharmacy in pharmaceutical management and drug regulatory affairs I would like to do phD. Sir please tell me Which type of entrance tests are available to me course.
11th September 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Pharmaceutical science People come under which category in csir net exam and what is the syllabus for the exam
11th March 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

IT SHOWS M.PHARMA IN THE POST GRADUATION COURSES IN UGC CBSE NET BULLETIN BUT AT TIME OF FILLING FORM THE SUBJECT OPTED FOR DOES NOT CONSIST OF M.PHARMA ? ANY REASONS FOR THAT ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?