6th June 2011, 04:14 PM
mjvora

Is the career in Pharmacy possible for a Maths student? Is this the right choice?

hi
i m a maths student n i wanted to know dat is a cereer in pharmacy possible for me?? as it contains biology will i b able to cope up being a maths student?? n is a career in pharmacy a bright , safe n secure future???

30th June 2011, 12:33 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is the career in Pharmacy possible for a Maths student? Is this the right choice?

Hey,
you can do b-pharma through any stream PCM and PCB too.
But it depend on your interest that you can manage b pharma through maths.
Today the scope of b pharma is better in abroad because in foriegn with every doctor one pharmashit is there.
In india you have to struggle few years in starting but after some years it's great.

good luck
5th November 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the career in Pharmacy possible for a Maths student? Is this the right choice?

IAM A MPC STUDENT ilike to join D PHARMACY after my inter WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF MINE
19th February 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Know about Different competition after B. Pharma graduation with syllabus. . . . . -shaquib
15th July 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a pcm student and i study bpharma aftert 12 what is scope in this field and salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?