16th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Athirasuresh194

What is the syllabus of PG biochemistry entrance exam?

I am interested in knowing the syllabus of pg biochemistry examination held on may25 2014 of kerala university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of PG biochemistry entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  3. Syllabus of Biochemistry entrance exam in MSU? Date of the exam and previous years question papers of Biochemistry entrance exam?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  5. Syllabus of Biochemistry? Date of next entrance exam and past years papers of it?
  6. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  7. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. Last 10 years BHU entrance exam question papers? What is the syllabus of Biology and Biochemistry?
  9. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  10. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  11. Eligiblity & syllabus for m.sc. in biochemistry?
  12. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  13. What can I do after MD Biochemistry?
  14. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  15. On which date of the MSc Biochemistry entrance exam held? Books to be referred for preparation?
  16. Syllabus for Biochemistry for BIS?
  17. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  18. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry of Pune University?

13th June 2015, 10:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of PG biochemistry entrance exam?

** The full syllabus of PG biochemistry entrance exam as given below.

* Nature of enzyme catalysis

* Naming of enzymes

* Michaelis-Menten concept of enzyme action

* Active binding and catalytic sites

* Factors affecting enzymes catalyzed reactions

* Control of enzyme activity

* Multi enzyme systems

* Metabolic Generation of Energy

* Energy relationship between catabolic and anabolic pathways

* Stages in the extraction of energy from food stuff

* Generalized concept of glycolysis

* Kreb’s cycle

* Glycogen synthesis

* Proteins and Amino Acids

* Nucleic Acids

* Carbohydrates

* Lipids

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?