26th February 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates

I want to know the syllabus of punjabi litrature of ba final year for private candidates under punjabi university,patiala.

5th March 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates

what is the syllabus of socialogy in urdu for b.a final exams 2013?
25th February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates

What is syallbus lingustic(punjabi) BAfinal

!
26th March 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is syllabus. Of final year elective English. For additional. Canditate. Gndu
18th May 2014, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

hi .. i live in canada . i wana do BA with elective punjabi, i wana know that do i able to do distance learning or no ? please reply thanx
25th May 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus Punjabi elective additional annual exam 2018 Punjabi University patiyala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?