6th September 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English

Syllabus of ba final year punjabi university history and eng, elec pun

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  3. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
  4. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  5. BSc Microbiology final year syllabus of Punjab University?
  6. Syllabus for English of 2nd year BA course of Punjab University?
  7. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  8. What is the syllabus of B.A final year punjabi university -- [New]
  9. Punjab University, B.A. (Part II), History (A) History of India (1750-1964) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the syllabus for B.A 3rd year(Kurukshetra University)
  11. Cutoff list of Punjab University for M.Com? I am a B.Com final year student
  12. Syllabus of History final year B.A degree?
  13. How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus of English, Sociology, History and Punjabi?
  14. How may I get the date sheet of MA(regular) history final year exam of MJP Rohilkhand university Bareilly?
  15. Syllabus for B.A final year of english of Awadh University
  16. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  17. How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?
  18. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
23rd December 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English

ENGLISH
HISTORY
POLLICAL SCI
HINDI ELECTIVE
PUNJABI COM
20th February 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English

hello sir/mam I am student of BA final and going to take my final exan in april 2014. So please let me know about some of the guess papers that can make my preparation easy to qualify in the exam. I
28th March 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I came to knew that the syllabus of English of Ba 3rd year pattern has just changed of Panjab University,is it true?
21st October 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

which book i use for pol sci ? english medium . . j.s badyal book language is vry difficult
17th April 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Is the syllabus of sixth semester and last annual syllabus of ba final are both same?
4th May 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the Sylubus for Golden chance in general English of BA Final year exam which is commencing in Jun 2018
28th July 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

BA 5th semester elective English syllabus (Punjab university)
15th March 2020, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I want come to know about that I had supply in history when annual examinations was going on but now I have fill the Golden chance so I don%u2019t know which syllabus will came in exam because now semester wise syllabus is going on please tell me I have to learn both book history A or history b or mix paper will come in the Golden chance I mean only one paper wii be or in two parts please share help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?