13th August 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Ed in Punjabi University? I am a student of B.A final year

Hello ,i am a student of b.a final year ,after that i want to do B.Ed in punjabi university but i have no literature subject so how can i get admission in punjabi university in B.Ed???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University?
  2. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  3. What is the syllabus of B.A final year punjabi university
  4. What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  7. From which universities can I do M.Pharma after doing B.Pharma course? Information about Punjabi University, Patiala University for doing M.Pharma?
  8. What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates
  9. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  10. How to prepare for IAS with optional subjects Punjabi and Chemistry. I'm a first year engineering student at IIT
  11. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence? -- [New]
  12. What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English
  13. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  14. Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University
  15. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  17. Is there any increment in stipend for M.Pharm students from Punjabi University?
  18. How may I get previous year papers of medical entrance exam of Punjabi university?
6th August 2017, 04:05 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed in Punjabi University? I am a student of B.A final year

Yes. You are eligible to get admission in B.Ed after completion of your graduation in B.A. For that, You are required to fill and submit the application form for admission. Admissions will be based on merit rank, category and availability of seats.

Punjabi University B.Ed Admission
- Visit the site : www.pupadmissions.ac.in
- Click "New User Registration".
- Complete your registration by entering valid details.
- At the end of registration, You will receive unique User ID and Password.
- Click "Apply" button.
- Fill the application form online.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application for your future reference.

Institutes Offering B.Ed Course Under Punjabi University
- G.N. College of Education
- Public College of Education
- Regional College of Education
- Mata Sahib Kaur Khalsa Girls College of Education
- Kay Jay College of Education
- Swami Vivekanand College of Education
- Jasdev Singh Sandu College of Education
- Punjab College of Education
- Divya Shiksha Gurukul College of Education
- Patiala College of Education

B.Ed Course Fees
- Tuition Fee : Rs.8350/- per year
- Exam Fee : Rs.3700/- per year
- Other Fees : 7764/- for 1st year and Rs.3864/- for 2nd year
- External Practicals Fee : Rs.1650/- in 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?