16th January 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of elective punjabi for private candidates from Guru Nanak Dev University

What is the syllabus of elective punjabi for private candidate from guru nanak dev university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  2. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  3. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  4. What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates
  5. After scoring 1258 rank can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjabi University and Punjab Agriculture University?
  6. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  7. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which one is a best choice for me to join Civil Engineering between Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?
  9. Is Guru Nanak Dev University offering B.Ed from distance learning
  10. Do reputed government universities like Punjabi university Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar require AICTE approval for Technical Courses?
  11. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  12. Should I join punjabi university or Guru Nanak Dev Engineering college for Civil Engineering?
  13. Do government universities like Punjabi University, Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar require AICTE approval for technical courses?
  14. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  15. What is the syllabus of M.Tech in Punjabi University and Guru Nanak University?
  16. Which are the government engineering colleges in Punjab?
  17. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University
  18. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
19th September 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of elective punjabi for private candidates from Guru Nanak Dev University

Procedure for online addmission to elective punjabi in gndu....???
Note: MA already completed in Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?