25th January 2015, 08:35 PM
agam tripathi

What is the syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA? How to prepare for the exam?

sylabus of uptu intrance exam for mca and how i prepare for exam i want to get a good rank then how i prepare

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  2. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  3. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  4. List of top colleges of UPTU for MCA? I have got 1731 rank in general -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 1799 rank in general in UPTU MCA entrance?
  6. How to prepare for UPTU Entrance Exam? Last date to fill the application form for this?
  7. What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  8. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  9. Any government college which is allotted for me after scoring 492 in general and 177 in OBC category in MCA UPTU entrance exam?
  10. Best college of UPTU for MCA? I have got 3625 rank in general
  11. Fee structure for MCA course in Bangalore University? What syllabus to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  12. What is the date of MCA entrance exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MCA
  13. Procedure to apply for MCA entrance? Syllabus of MCA entrance exam?
  14. How to prepare for PCS after completing MCA? What is the syllabus?
  15. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  16. How can I prepare for UPTU entrance exam in short period?
  17. Last years UPTU entrance exam papers?
  18. How can I prepare for MCA entrance exam for government college of MCA?
20th January 2017, 02:27 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA? How to prepare for the exam?

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. As you want to know syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA here, I am going to tell you the same-

Syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA-

>>Inverse functions
>>DeMoiver's theorem
>>Piano's Axiom
>>Definition of rational numbers
>>Integers through Modern Algebra
>>Exponential and logarithmic series
>>Co-Ordinate Geometry
>>Solution of triangles
>>Height and distance
>>Determinants
>>Probability
>>Mapping
>>Equivalence relation
>>Use of mathematical tables
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?