28th January 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh

Sir, kindly guide me for BDO exam held in himachal pradesh, when this exam will conduct ? Also inform me about syllabus and authors whose books are best for study.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  3. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. When will the Bihar BDO-block development officer exam will held?
  6. What is the date of PGT exam of biology in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Date of advertisement for the faculty post in Central University Himachal Pradesh?
  8. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  9. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  10. Last date to apply for BSc Nursing in Himachal Pradesh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  12. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  13. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
  14. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  15. What is the procedure to become a BDO? What is the qualification?
  16. Date of Language Teacher exam 2015 in Himachal Pradesh
  17. How can I get the Himachal Pradesh PMT Prospectus? Last date of submission of form?
  18. What is the date of commencement of PGT Biology entrance exam in Himachal Pradesh
20th January 2017, 02:22 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh

BDO stands for Block Development Officer. As you want to know date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh here, I am going to tell you the same-

Tentative date of BDO exam - In the month of March.

Syllabus-

>>Reasoning
>>General Knowledge
>>Verbal Ability
>>Mental Ability

Age Limit-

Candidate age must be between 21 years to 35 years.

For more information you can contact at given below address-

Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Nigam Vihar,
Chotta Shimla,
Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh 171002 ‎
0177 262 3786 ‎
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?