4th October 2012, 03:16 AM

What is the test syllabus to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electronics

what kind of test syllabus to prepare for an indian coast guard yantrik(electronics)?and then what kind of test will be conducted in written test ?

12th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the test syllabus to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electronics

please send me the previous question papers for yantriks(electronics). [email protected]
12th July 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the test syllabus to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electronics

sir please send question papers for the indian coast guard yantrik
16th July 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, please indian coast guard yantrik electronics syllabus send at [email protected]
18th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, please indian coast guard yantrik electronics syllabus send at [email protected]
18th July 2013, 02:48 PM
sangramrock11

sir, please indian coast guard yantrik electronics syllabus & question paper send [email protected]
2nd August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the test syllabus to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electronics

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-test-syllabus-prepare-indian-coast-guard-yantrik-electronics-953671.html#ixzz2apHvRfFm
3rd August 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hlo Sir, iam venkatesh i need an help from you please send me the INDIANCOASTGUARD yantrik electronics syllabus & some of previous years question papers to [email protected]
7th August 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

please sir what is syllabus of yantrik of electronic
12th August 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am suresh i want previous model papers in coast guard yantric in electrical send to mail [email protected]
18th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me yentrik electronic previous paper. [email protected]
20th August 2013, 10:00 PM

Re: What is the test syllabus to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electronics.
please send this to my email id.
22nd August 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Please send coastguard yantric electronics on my email [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 02:50 PM
aarju0991
Junior Member+

Talking Re: What is the test syllabus to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electronics

Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2013

Selection Procedure: Indian Coast Guard Exam is conducted into following two stages:

• PSB Preliminary Selection Examination

• PSB Preliminary Selection Examination

Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test):This test consists of the following tests.

(I).Thematic Apperception Test (TAT): In this test candidates have to see 12 slides in 30 seconds. And then they need to write a story on it.

(ii) Word Association Test (WAT). In this test, a series of 60 words are shown to the candidates one after another for 15 seconds each. The candidate is required to write a sentence or phrase on that word.

(iii) Situation Reaction Test (SRT). In This test 60 situations are given and the candidates are asked to write their reactions by completing the sentences, phrases.

(iv) Self Description- You have to describe yourself within 15 Minutes.

Check it- http://www.joincoastguard.org
22nd August 2013, 04:11 PM
ashok.more002

The question paper will contain questions from their respective discipline (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) in bilingual. There is no prescribed syllabus given by Indian coast Guard ... You have to study you course books ...
29th August 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send a indian coast gaurd yantriks for electronics of syllabus and previous question papers to the mail of [email protected]
29th August 2013, 06:10 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what kind of test syllabus to prepare for an indian coast guard yantrik(electronics)?and then what kind of test will be conducted in written test ?

Indian Coast Gaurd recruitment is conducted by the Ministry of defence.For appearing in written exam of Indian Coast Gaurd you will required to meet these eligibility conditions :

~Nationality -->> Only male Candidates will be eligible to fill the form.

~Martial status -->> Unmarried.

~Gender -->> Male.

~Educational qualification :-
-->>Candidates should be passed out in class Xth along with 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering from an education board recognized by central/state government.

~Marks required :-
-->>Candidates minimum marks in class Xth and Diploma course should be 60%.
-->>Sports person of National Level will get 5% of marks relaxations.

~Physical Standards required to be meet by candidates and it is :
-->>Minimum Height should be 157 cms.
-->>Chest should be well proportioned and Minimum expansion should be 5 cms.
-->>Hearing should be normal and weight should be proportioned to height and age.

Selection will be done in three stages.Written test,Physical efficiency Test and Medical Fitness test.

Written test will include questions from engineering discipline from Diploma stream.Total duration of written exam will be 3 hours and total number of questions will be 100.Questions will be from following sections :
  • Elettromagnetics.
  • Communication and Networking.
  • Electronic Devices and Circuits.
  • Signals and Systems.
  • Control Systems.
  • Instrumentation Engineering.

After passing the written exam candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency test and Medical Fitness Test.Under Physical Efficiency Test following activities will be included :
  1. 1.6 Kms run to be completed in 7 minutes.
  2. 20 times Uthak Baithak.
  3. 10 Times Push Up and Pull Up.
Under medical Fitness test you will undergo Physical standard checking process and for Fitness test.

For more details you can visit http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/
6th February 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

can a students pursuing DIploma final year are elligible to apply yantriks 02/2014 batch please tell me
6th February 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing diploma final year in mechanical am I elliigible to apply yantrik 02/2014 batch
6th February 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing diploma final year am I elligible to the yantrik post of 02/2014 batc
22nd March 2014, 08:20 PM

[[email protected];2723341]what kind of test syllabus to prepare for an indian coast guard yantrik(electronics)
30th July 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the syllabus as well as previous question papers of yantrik electronics... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?