20th September 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the tips I need to follow to score good marks in 2nd PUC?

What are the tips I need to follow to score good marks in 2nd PUC? Please guide me with the information which I have to follow to ensure that I will score good marks in the exam. Awaiting for the answer from you soon as possible.

21st September 2015, 02:45 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the tips I need to follow to score good marks in 2nd PUC?

Few tips which are quite useful in getting better marks in the board examinations:

* Positivity in the thought and acts is utmost important as it helps in facing the hardships and problems of life. Positive frame of mind is even required in the preparation of examination as well as at the time when one is taking the examination.

* One should have strict and rigid time table or schedule for self study. Moreover, one should strictly stick to this time table or schedule. Implementation of this schedule is most important.

* One should regularly or periodically solve out old question papers. While solving out these question papers one should focussed more on solving it within stipulated and prescribed time limit. Avoid taking excess time for solving any question paper.

* Daily, regular and periodic revision of learned topics/subjects is essential in order to better memorization and retention.

* Avoiding keeping any electronic goods such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop, computer, TV etc around or near study table of one while self study in order to get distraction of mind while studying.

* Avoid in indulging in cramming the syllabus just night before the examination. At this time one should stick to the basic and just focussed on going through the main points or important short notes on each topic/chapter.

* One should get proper and sound sleep at night just before the examination. As sound sleep energise and refreshes the mind which is ultimately very good in order to perform well in the examination.

* Avoid indulging in debate or doubt discussion with other students just before the examination. As it create confusion, doubts and lessen one's self-confidence.

* Take 5-10 minutes initially just to minutely going through the question paper in the examination centre. First of all, one should go to solve easier question and thereafter go for solving tougher questions.

* Always keep in your mind the time limit fixed for solving the question paper in the examination centre. One should able to solve the question paper within the stipulated time period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?